On May 4th 2023 we go to the polls and elect a new Parish Council.
Nominations must be delivered to East Devon District Council in Honiton between 27th March and 4th April. Please see the nomination pack attached below. Printed copies are available from the Parish Clerk.
If you would like to know more about the role of a Parish Councillor, why not have a chat to one of our existing councillors: Bob Nelson (Chair), Edwina Bradshaw (Deputy Chair), Vyv Game, Nick Howgill, Chris Ledward, Robert Dunford-Brown, Jackie Rock and Sara-Anne Bird.
For Postal Votes see link: https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/voter/apply-vote-post
In order to vote in this election, for the first time you will need photographic ID and you can use any of the following:
A passport issued by the UK, any of the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, a British Overseas Territory, an EEA state, or a Commonwealth country
- A photographic driving licence issued by the UK, any of the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, or an EEA state
- A biometric immigration document
- An identity card bearing the Proof of Age Standards Scheme hologram (a PASS card)
- A Ministry of Defence Form 90 (Defence Identity Card)
- A Blue Badge
- A national identity card issued by an EEA state
- An Older Person’s Bus Pass
- A Disabled Person’s Bus Pass
- A Freedom Pass
- An Oyster 60+ Card
For more information about this see link: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/UKDEVONCC/bulletins/34be34d